Forgotten your password?
You can reset the password on your Slingbox by:
- Going to the Sling Account website and using its administration features (easier);
- Resetting your Slingbox, clearing out all the settings, and reconfiguring it.
- Click the link below to go to the Sling Accounts website.
- Log into your Sling Account.
- Click Slingbox Directory, on the left-side panel.
- Click Edit, to the right of your Slingbox listing.
- Change the password, and then click Save.
- When you're done, you can log out of your Sling Account, or just close the browser window.
To reset your Slingbox (and therefore your password):
- Quit SlingPlayer.
- Press and hold the reset button (on the back of the Slingbox) for ten seconds.
(Hold the reset button until the lights on the front of the Slingbox start blinking.)
- Release the reset button, and wait for both lights on the front right of your Slingbox to glow steadily.
Note: The center light, which indicates whether or not someone is connected to your Slingbox, should remain off.
After you reset your Slingbox, launch SlingPlayer. You'll be asked if you'd like to set up your Slingbox. Go ahead and do that, so that you can set up your password again.