Want to add a new Slingbox to your Sling Account?
Before you get started
To add a Slingbox, you need its Slingbox ID. See the related article below for help finding that information.
Adding the Slingbox to your Sling Account
Follow these steps:
- Launch the Sling Account website.
Click the Sling Accounts link on the right side of this page.
- Log into your Sling Account. How you do that depends on your status:
- If you don't have a Sling Account, use the section that says Don't have an account? Sign up.
- If you do have a Sling Account, but you're not signed in, use the section that says Already registered? Login.
- If you do have a Sling Account, and you're already signed into it, you're taken directly to the Sling Accounts site. In the upper-right corner, you see your email address and Logout.
- Go to the Slingbox Directory.
Click Slingbox Directory, on the left side of the page.
- Add your Slingbox.
Click Add A Slingbox. Once again, you’ll need your Slingbox ID. See the related article below for help finding that information.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Enter the information, click Save, and you're set!
The Slingbox ID is a unique number given to each Slingbox. SlingPlayer uses it to locate your Slingbox from the Internet when you're watching your TV away from home. If you need your Slingbox ID for any reason, here's how to find it.
Changing your Sling Account password is simple. There are just a few simple steps.
Yes, you can change your contact information, your email address and your marketing preferences in just a few quick steps.
Here's basic information about what your Sling Account can do for you.